If you are wishing to pay for the 2019 BFVEA Annual Gathering by PayPal/credit card instalment payments please subscribe below.
- Payment by instalments are only available for full residential and full non residential bookings, the payments below are for full single residential attendance, full residential attendance if staying in a double room (2 booking forms are required as is 2 instalment payment subscriptions) and single full non residential attendance.
- You can choose to pay by either 6, 5, 4, or 3 instalments and this will depend on when you take out the subscription payment although you can choose 6, 5, 4, or 3 instalments during September.
- Final instalment payment must be received by 4th March 2019 at the latest.
- Please note: Paying by PayPal/credit card carries an increased fee as the BFVEA need to recover the fee imposed.
- If you need to cancel your booking any refunds will be for the monies already made, less the costs charged by PayPal.
- No refunds will be made after 28th February and no bookings will be taken after this date.
If you wish to pay the full amount by PayPal/credit card or pay by BACS, please contact Dawn on firstname.lastname@example.org who will organise a PayPal/credit card invoice or email you the BFVEA bank details. Payments can also be made by cheque and should be sent together with a booking form to Dawn White, BFVEA Gathering Officer, 59 Mill View Road, Tring, Herts, HP23 4EW. A booking form is required for all attendees.
Select to pay by 3 instalments. This option is only available if you subscribe in December as all monies need to be received by the BFVEA by 4th March 2019. This subscription button will be available from 1st December.